We all have our faithful makeup bag at the bottom of our handbags, stuffed to capacity with product that we don’t need, or hardly use.
Keeping it neat and tidy is the order of the day. Only have product that you use everyday.
Below is a list of basic products you should have in your daily makeup bag. Anything extra is just EXTRA!
- FOUNDATION / POWDER (whatever you use on your face, I ilke keeping BB cream in mine)
- BLUSH (I usually have two shades. One for nighttime and one for daytime)
- EYESHADOW COMPACT (a compact with different shades, can take you from day time fab to night time queen)
- EYELINER and LIPLINER
- LIPSTICK (carry two of your favorite shades)
- MINI FACE WIPES (for obvious reasons)
- BREATHMINTS (just for control!)